Thursday 29 April 2010

Question 6 Holly Hunter-Brown

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

During the process of this project I have used a large number of technologies for the first time. These include:
  • Blogger
  • Photoshop
  • I-movie
  • Cameras
  • Youtube
  • Grab
I had the most trouble with the cameras and Photoshop; this is due to the fact I have never had to use them before. On Photoshop I had to edit the titles, drawn by Ameena. When we scanned them in they were in black and white however, we wanted them to have an older look so I had to change them to sepia as well as adding the titles.














I also found using i-movie very difficult during the editing of our opening. As I had never used effects before on sound or footage. In our opening we used black and white effects and slow motion for the memory to signify the difference and we made changes to sound for the same reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment